Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Blast From the Past- Tesla's One-derland Birthday

Like I said in the previous post Tesla had a "One-derland" party last year for her first birthday. It turned out great, but I do wish there were some things that I would have done a bit different looking at it afterwards. Her 2nd birthday is going to be even better! Here is all the goods from her birthday last year.


First thing first, our picture for the birthday invitation. I made this Alice costume just for the picture and as anyone knows getting good pictures of a child under the age of 1 can be sort of hard. So I was very happy that we got this one.


 Lots of tea sets and snacks labeled with Eat Me signs


Tesla's Cheshire cat pillow pet had to make an appearance. My sister found him for her at Disney World before she was born.


Cheshire cat favor bags personalized for all guests


Birthday cake! We went for a paint the roses red so we got the bakery to spray paint on white roses to make it appear that way.


 Party game! We had a croquet field complete with flamingos. Tesla loved playing as you can tell. She carried that mallet around the majority of the party.


I did make here outfit complete with necklace and headpiece. I was going for a Queen of Hearts theme here.


And of course, the cake. Or in this case the cupcake. I just didn't see a need in giving her a huge cake to smash when she could just smash a cupcake and make the same mess. The queen had her own special cupcake with a red rose.

The party was a success, and I cannot wait for her second birthday bash this year! Here is the link to my Pinterest board with all my ideas from here first party. Tesla's One-derland Celebration



No comments:

Post a Comment