Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Turning Two

Tesla is getting closer and closer to turning two and I am starting to get a little sad about it. Just today while in the bathroom she was standing on her tiptoes trying to look in the mirror. She is growing like a weed and it is all a little bittersweet. Seems like yesterday when she was just a baby and trying to pull up on everything. Now she runs around nonstop. It seems like I am going to go to sleep tonight, wake up and have to take her to her first day of kindergarten.

Speaking of birthday, that is all I have been up to lately. Prepping for the big party. It is 6 weeks away, but when you do everything yourself it can get a little hectic waiting till the last minute. That is what happened last year and I was really overwhelmed by it. It still turned out great, but this year is going to be even better. I will have to make a post on her "One-derland" birthday soon.

This year though she is all about Pooh bear. Oh goodness how she loves that silly bear. We are having a vintage pooh party. All vintage illustrations from the original story books, burlap, lace, and yellow. I already have lots of things made and bought for the party. I will post about all the crafts and items I have soon. Complete with tutorial links!

Just finished her headpiece for her dress so I will be taking her birthday pictures soon. She is just growing up so fast!
Cheese! She is so excited to wear her birthday outift. 
It is the sweet babydoll dress pattern from Whimsy Couture
I cannot get enough of this pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment